Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The People Behind Interlink - Marina

Posted by Marina Tsoy, Office Manager

At 28 years old I have done a lot in my life. I graduated from the Institute of Language & Translation in Almaty in 2000. My specialty is translation and I graduated with honors. During my first year at university I met my husband Yura. We’ve been married for 10 years and we have two wonderful children: my daughter, Sasha, is 7 and my son, Roma, is 4. Yura is the pastor of the local Methodist church.

In June I will have worked for IRI for 4 years. I started out as a receptionist and was promoted to Office Manager. I really enjoy my work and the people I work with. There is a lot of variety and I am able to apply my skills and abilities to my work. It is a pleasure for me to be a part of Interlink. I am glad that I can help this organization achieve its goals.

I enjoy spending time with people. I value my family and friends. My desire is to fulfill what God has for me to do. In future I would like to be a Marriage and Family counselor.