Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The People Behind Interlink - Bethany

Posted by Bethany Planton, Kids Connection Administrator

I am a college student at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. Muncie is also where my family lives now, but we are originally from Ohio. I am a buckeye through and through! My immediate family consists of my parents and my eight year old sister. At Ball State, I getting my major in interpersonal communication and a minor in hospitality. I am enjoying both very much.

I am the Kids Connection Administrator Stateside. Basically, I take care of all the details having to do with Kids Connection here in the States. Sara Coggins and I work very closely together to make sure all the kids in the orphanages that we go to know that we care about them. After Sara finds out that there is a new child in one of the orphanages, then it is my job to make sure that child gets a sponsor who can build a relationship with that child.