Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The People Behind Interlink - Beth Bilby

Posted by Beth Bilby, Vice President


I have been involved with Interlink since the beginning of the organization and have traveled to Kazakhstan many times since 1994. One of my greatest joys is to be a wife to my husband Terry and a mother and grandmother to our children and grandchildren.

My primary responsibilities with Interlink include serving on the Board of Directors, coaching our in-country employees, scheduling, planning and sending delegations and work groups to Kazakhstan, and overseeing the intern program.

Working with children has always been one of my passions. I worked with children in the U. S. for many years teaching life skills, values, and morals. Interlink’s work with orphans is particularly meaningful to me. Seeing the difference in the lives of the children through the efforts of Interlink is significant.

We have had the opportunity through the years to share our hearts and resources with the Kazakh people. In return, we have found the Kazakhs to not only be our friends but our family.

I am passionate about coming along side people as they embrace their own purpose and become all they were created to be.