Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catching a Glimpse of Hope

Posted by Sara Coggins, Kids Connection Manager

During my time in Lynchburg and Richmond, I had the opportunity to meet with sponsors.  I was able to share what Kids Connection has been able to do with the funds they have given and introduce them to the Kids Connection staff.  Overall, I met with over 60 sponsors.  I especially enjoyed the opportunity I had to answer specific questions that sponsors had about their children and deliver letters.  It was also fun to watch as sponsors caught a glimpse of how they are providing hope for these children!

I am looking forward to similar meetings that I will have with sponsors in Muncie, IN next week.  Although I miss being with my friends and children in Kazakhstan, I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to connect with many sponsors and friends here in the USA.